The Intel AppUpSM Application Lab series is coming to Munich! Learn about exciting developments with MeeGo and the Intel AppUpSM developer program, focused on showing application developers how to monetize their apps and easily create revenue.
MeeGo provides developers with the ability to rapidly create a variety of applications and experiences across many computing device types—which presents a great opportunity for developers to make cash from their code! The Intel AppUpSM Application Lab is the place to discover the benefits of the new MeeGo open-source operating system, view the newest MeeGo-based devices and get in on the action!
We're excited to bring our Intel AppUpSM Application Lab series to the MobileTech Conference 2011 at the Westin Grand Munich. Register today and join us on Tuesday, March 29 at 7:00 pm for a free event to hear all about the Intel AppUpSM developer program and MeeGo.
Attendees will discover the benefits of enrolling in the Intel AppUpSM developer program and about developing for MeeGo and our other available operating systems and runtimes (Windows C/C++, Adobe AIR, Java, .NET). Find out why you should develop for the Intel AppUpSM center, discover the great monetization opportunities, see live coding demonstrations and talk to Intel experts about personal code issues.
- Doors open 60 minutes before session time to take seats (refreshments provided)
- Session Content
- Overview of the Intel AppUpSM center & Intel AppUpSM developer program
- Overview of MeeGo, including technical MeeGo details
- Introduction Intel AppUpTM Software Development Kits (SDKs)
- Validation process including some tips & tricks and introduction of Intel Software Tools
- Talk to Intel engineers about your specific code & questions with an information Q&A session
You do not need to purchase a MobileTech Conference 2011 ticket to attend the Intel AppUpSM Application Lab, however, seating for the event is limited to registered attendees—so register now! Registration closes Friday, March 25.
We look forward to seeing you in Munich!