The Intel AppUpSM Application Lab: MeeGo series is invading GDC San Francisco! Learn about exciting developments with MeeGo and the Intel AppUpSM developer program built to enable application developers to monetize their apps and easily create revenue.
MeeGo provides the ability for developers to rapidly create a variety of experiences across many computing device types—which presents a great opportunity to make money with applications. This is the place to learn about the new MeeGo open source operating system, view the newest MeeGo-based devices, and see what all the buzz is about!
Join us in San Francisco at the Marriott Marquis (across the street from Moscone) on Thursday, March 3rd, 2011 at 12 noon or 3:30pm for one of our free sessions to learn about the benefits of joining the Intel AppUpSM developer program and developing for MeeGo. Register soon as there are only 250 seats available for each session.
- Doors open 15 minutes before session time to take seats (refreshments provided)
- Session Content
- Overview of the Intel AppUpSM center & Intel AppUpSM developer program
- Overview of MeeGo, including technical MeeGo details
- Introduction Intel AppUpTM Software Development Kits (SDKs)
- Validation process including some tips & tricks and introduction of Intel Software Tools
- Talk to Intel engineers about your specific code & questions with an information Q&A session
- The Marriott Marquis is located at 55 Fourth Street and is less than a 5 minute walk from Moscone Center.
- When walking out of Moscone South take a left on Howard, right at Fourth Street, and walk 1.5 blocks to the Marriott Marquis
- When walking out of Moscone North take a right on Howard, right at Fourth Street, and walk 1.5 blocks to the Marriott Marquis
- Click here for a map indicating the Marriott's location in relation to Moscone Center